December 1, 2010

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

On the 1st day of Christmas, Saugahatchee gave to me....
25% off any one item in the Pro Shop!
On the 2nd Day of Christmas, Saugahatchee gave to me...
Buy One Dinner Entree from the Grill Menu,
Get the 2nd Dinner Entree from the Grill 1/2 price!
On the 3rd Day of Christmas, Saugahatchee gave to me....
Extended Happy Hour, 4 pm - 8 pm
(includes drinks and Happy Hour food menu).
On the 4th Day of Christmas, Saugahatchee gave to me...
SEC Championship Game Happy Hour. 2pm - end of game. 
Drinks and Happy Hour Menu included!
On the 5th Day of Christmas, Saugahatchee gave to me...
10% off today's Sunday Brunch - 
Just tell your server you saw the offer here!
On the 6th Day of Christmas, Saugahatchee gave to me...
an additional Gift of Membership Certificate
so now you can give membership to two friends!
(email Kimberly at klewis1227@bellsouth.net today to request)
On the 7th Day of Christmas, Saugahatchee gave to me...
30% off any two clothing items in the Pro Shop!
On the 8th Day of Christmas, Saugahatchee gave to me...
35% off any three clothing items in the Pro Shop!
On the 9th Day of Christmas, Saugahatchee game to me...
FREE tickets to the Auburn vs.
Presbyterian College Men's Basketball Game
Dec. 18th at 7pm
Email klewis1227@bellsouth.net if you want them.
On the 10th Day of Christmas, Saugahatchee gave to me...
Buy Two, Get One!
Buy 2 Entrees and Get 1 FREE Appetizer!
Applies to Upstairs Dining AND the Grill after 4:00 pm!
On the 11th Day of Christmas, Saugahatchee gave to me...
35% off when buying 4 apparel items.
We have AU, Nike, Polo, and more!
On the 12th Day of Christmas, Saugahatchee gave to me...
Santa at Sunday Brunch
With Presents for all the boys and girls!
Bring your camera - today 11:00 am - 1:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment